Time of death

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 122 KB
    4:30 4/30

    Gustiest g'd d'mn f'n son of a witch! 5-30mph. Looks better than it
    is and it's goin' fast too. Good luck if you go tomorrow. It was
    maybe a little fun, buy I see no need to go back.
  • Jason
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
      Oh did I forget to mention that it was in a fluky hole that blows circles around the plateau, my bad!!! Just kidding, looks good in the pic but your post pretty much sums it up for the group.

      Still going to do the ridge up top (where the wind should be cleaner) if it blows this weekend. I just can't give up on the snow yet!