Lake Lowell???

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 1:39 PM
      Anyone up for LL this afternoon?

      Call me asap 863-6966

      Eddy Petranek
    • Jake Dobson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30 3:59 PM
        Can't make it today, but what is it looking like for tomorrow?
        Jake

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30 6:43 PM
          Lake lull was it's normal... I played for about 1.5 hrs lit and sinking. It was great when the sun was out but chilly when it was in the clouds.

          Tomorrow looks good out East later in the day. Watching wind meter will depart when it goes over 15-20

          Eddy Petranek

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2010
              Jbrick...solid beef or just solid?

              On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote: