BSU - VT game w/ OBX trip anyone?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      All...I'm probing for any travel partners

      I'm likely going to BSU - Virginia Tech game on Sept 2.  Anyone else likely to go?

      I was thinking that as long as I'm that far east, maybe add a trip to Outerbanks (OBX) right after the game.  Labor Day would be over, schools started, and the OBX crowds gone, but water still board-short warm and primo time for winds.

      Any of you also thinking about making that game?  If so, interested in partnering on an OBX trip at the end?

      Even if you're not going to the game, interested in meeting me for OBX trip Sept 3 - ?.

      Jon Bolt
      853-6212
    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010