Re: [snowkiteidaho] adventure

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 29, 2010

      Here is a idea Friday Check out Bennett , I think 4 wheel drive is a good idea . Darrel and Tony sound like there in . then Saturday CJSR
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 29, 2010
        2 is alright by me. Not like we gotta race the sun. I think J is in too.

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 29, 2010
          Hall Pass....Oh Eddy...

          I never thought I'd hear you say that.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 29, 2010

            Count me in for CJSR on Sat.  I can drive or provide petrol. I'd assume late morning dept?

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
              Yeah...

              Get married...Baby on the way...have to get a 7-5er...

              Life is good;-)

              Kiteboarding weekend!!!   Wife will be in Tahoe. woohoo!!!!!

              Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              208-863-6966

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
                  Darrel,
                  I am going to use some of the furlough time I have to take today, so I could leave earlier say 1:15 if you think the wind is going to peak out earlier then predicted.
                  The usairnet site show a peak at 3 then droping off steadily after that.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
                    Baby on the way?!?!?!  Congratulations!

                    Geez... I need to get back out there.

                    -JBrick

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
                      I can make 1:30. I have to run home and re-assemble my shituff.

                      Darrel Thomas
                      Sent from my iPhone

                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
                          Take pics & post, we want to know how long the snow will last. Thinking Sat, maybe Sun could work up on Bennett ridge w/any luck!

                          Have fun, good winds fellas!

                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
                            How saw your Shaffer expedition last night ?

                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 30, 2010
                              Work overtook play, besides it was 3G19 all day and looking very SKETCHY.