Montana Snowkite Rodeo Feb 18-21

  • Keith Kallio
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      The Snowkite Rodeo is back on...we got about 5 inches of snow on the
      ice, and while conditions are not ideal the comp is back on. We are
      holding the Kiter-Cross events first, then the Expression Session
      and Rail Slide events. There is live music at the Lodge Thur, Friday
      and Saturday nights, and demos from Slingshot, Ozone, Wind Wing and
      Peter Lynn. Come join us for a fun weekend kicking it with kiters
      from Calgary to Hawaii!
      For directions check out the Lodge's website at:
      http://www.Georgetownlakelodge.com