American Falls

    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 26, 2010
      Jason Brick. what is your day looking like on Tuesday ? : A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 11 to 14 mph increasing to between 20 and 23 mph. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph
      Message 40 of 40 , May 3 8:04 AM
        Change of plans, it looks to darn good 17-25mph and 77 degrees.  We are going to AFR!!! Wahoo

        Probably camp at marina. Hope to be on road in a couple hours figure we will stop Shoshone Falls and see flow.

        Eddy

        On May 2, 2014, at 7:35 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

        Wilson Lake Reservoir
        - 0 miles away
        139.0 mi

        i84 toward Twin Falls. Take the Valley Rd exit, EXIT 188, toward Hazelton     take a left on valley road if you reach I-84 E you’ve gone to to far

        do the directions look right ?. cant make it tomorrow but planning on Sunday

        Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:57 PM
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls

        Wilson

        Eddy