Re: [snowkiteidaho] Life/Impact vests

  • Scott Cryder
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2010
      I have a Hyperlite "Indy" neoprene life vest USCG approved that works well with a Dekine seat harness and is a great impact vest.  Saved my bacon many times.  Lest bulky I've seen.  Great to have the extra safety margin especially on the Columbia.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 17, 2010, at 7:28 PM, "Josh" <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know of any life vests that fit well over a Dakine seat harness? I know that Mystic and Neil Pryde both make a jacket specifically to fit over a harness. Has anyone ever used one that they liked?

      What about impact vests? Has anyone been in a situation where an impact vest helped, or could have helped? Any thoughts on impact vests vs. life jackets?

      Thanks,
      Josh