RE: [snowkiteidaho] the Embrace of the Wind

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2006
      way cool !

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:09 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] the Embrace of the Wind

      Coming soon:
      The Embrace of the Wind
      Snowkiting the Camas Prairie 2006

      I was out to J's before he took off for Mexico to work on the movie, and I must say it is LOOKING REALLY REALLY REALLY F'N GOOD!!!  The intro gave me chills!

        We are now looking to get it completed around the middle of next month, and we are hoping to get a copy of the promo posted to the web somewhere when J gets back.

      Anyway, we still need to get everyone to sign a release for us.  I have several copies and hope to bump into everyone out kitesurfing or something.

      List of people I need releases from so far:
      Eddy
      John
      Steve
      Whitney
      Hawk
      Ryan

      So, If ya see me and I forget, REMIND ME!

      Darrel
    • kiterguuy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2006
        wich john
        > Coming soon:
        > The Embrace of the Wind
        > Snowkiting the Camas Prairie 2006
        >
        > I was out to J's before he took off for Mexico to work on the movie,
        and I must say it is LOOKING REALLY REALLY REALLY F'N GOOD!!! The
        intro gave me chills!

        > We are now looking to get it completed around the middle of next
        month, and we are hoping to get a copy of the promo posted to the web
        somewhere when J gets back.

        > Anyway, we still need to get everyone to sign a release for us. I
        have several copies and hope to bump into everyone out kitesurfing or
        something.

        > List of people I need releases from so far:
        > Eddy
        > John
        > Steve
        > Whitney
        > Hawk
        > Ryan
        >
        > So, If ya see me and I forget, REMIND ME!
        >
        > Darrel

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2006
          sorry,

          Jon Bolt
          > I was out to J's before he took off for Mexico to work on the movie,
          and I must say it is LOOKING REALLY REALLY REALLY F'N GOOD!!!  The
          intro gave me chills!

          >   We are now looking to get it completed around the middle of next
          month, and we are hoping to get a copy of the promo posted to the web
          somewhere when J gets back.

          > Anyway, we still need to get everyone to sign a release for us.  I
          have several copies and hope to bump into everyone out kitesurfing or
          something.

          > List of people I need releases from so far:
          > Eddy
          > John
          > Steve
          > Whitney
          > Hawk
          > Ryan
          >
          > So, If ya see me and I forget, REMIND ME!
          >
          > Darrel

        • kiterguuy
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2006
            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"