CJ Strike

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 17, 2010
      We went down just for the night to test out our new camper. There was no wind but I couldn't find anywhere that looked like a nice launch site. Where do you put in when it blows?

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: darrelthomas@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:14:14 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Today

      Sorry Gavin, I'm allergic to water. Makes me cough when I inhale it. :).

      We are heading up about 1:00. Anybody else?

      484-6766

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 16, 2010, at 9:39 AM, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@hotmail. com> wrote:

      What about a double header, Camus and CJ in one day?

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
      Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:43:17 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Today

      Forecast looks windy but warm for Camas today. It could be gooy. But I
      wouldn't mind one last ride...
      Maybe 1:00 departure.

      Darrel Thomas

    • Will Hise
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 13, 2016
        Couple of us coming late. If snomo is still inaccessible, let's all park like we want to cuddle so we can all fit!

        On Saturday, February 13, 2016, tony s williams tonyswilliams@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I will be there at 1030

        Sent using CloudMagic Email
        On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 8:06 AM, hemp.hemphill@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I will be at Alby,s at 10:30 if anyone wants to car pool. need to be back before 5pm.