CJ Strike

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 17, 2010
      We went down just for the night to test out our new camper. There was no wind but I couldn't find anywhere that looked like a nice launch site. Where do you put in when it blows?

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: darrelthomas@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:14:14 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Today

      Sorry Gavin, I'm allergic to water. Makes me cough when I inhale it. :).

      We are heading up about 1:00. Anybody else?

      484-6766

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 16, 2010, at 9:39 AM, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@hotmail. com> wrote:

      What about a double header, Camus and CJ in one day?

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
      Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:43:17 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Today

      Forecast looks windy but warm for Camas today. It could be gooy. But I
      wouldn't mind one last ride...
      Maybe 1:00 departure.

      Darrel Thomas

    • James Buchanan
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 2, 2014

        Hello Lynn
        I apparently have not sent an email out to you yet i have written two drafts that didnt go through but i wrote to you already...sorry  It has been a sloppy year for the snowkiters around here i still havnt unpcked my kite yet...boo! I was up at phantom hill last week and there was no wind so i went snowmobiling instead...are you friends with blake meyer? That is who I bought my ozone from. Where are my manners... Hi my name is james I am 32 and have been running a kite for over 8 years. We should get together before the snow goes away or at least get together for some coffee and talk ripstop...

        I was at phantom hill yesterday there is enough snow but not enough wind yesterday snow at camas I checked on Friday and the flats from Anderson to the warming hut are rideable but has a crust like everywhere else a skiff of dust covering boilerplate... Wyoming reportedly has this silly white stuff everyone is talking about... roadtrip? On a side note I live in Hailey and was looking to connect with the other kiter(s) from the wood river valley we will be traveling the same roads for the same reasons...