Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday shows promise

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 13, 2010
      20mph 32 degrees 15m kite chance of rain, time restrictions... Lack of gumption. Think I'll sit this one out and hope for something better before the snow is all gone.

      (steve said he'd go later, like 2:30-3:00.)

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 13, 2010, at 11:15 AM, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

      Darrel - 12 is too early for me, later may work.

      If you go, can you give us an update on snow conditions.. .boiler plate with
      20-plus winds could be tough on this "ancient one"!

      Jack Harrison, PhD, PE, PH-GW
      HyQual
      208-861-1654