RE: [snowkiteidaho]Monday

  • Gear Daddy
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 15 6:24 AM
      Right on!

      Looking for possible wind tomorrow and then again this weekend.

      On Monday Channel 2 wants to do a TV thing so I'll bring my snowmobiles out so that the cameras can get video of us all.
      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 3, 2012
        A big shift is coming and 37 degree temp drop. It is supposed to hit quick and hard with gusts to 60. BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING IN Tuesdays paper when I go kiteboarding in colder but safer conditions.

        Eddy