lotta wind

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010
      I had trouble staying on the ground today with my 10m .. crazeee
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010
        J were you out there by your self ? is the snow soft or hard ?. I am making plans for Saturday
        I had trouble staying on the ground today with my 10m .. crazeee

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010

          Saturday you say… hmmm…

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010
            I hope I can go too

            Eddy Petranek

            Saturday you say… hmmm…

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010
              Yes . All alone .cathy and I were going 2 sun vally. snow hard . Rocks showi ng but well covered in other plAces. Kited 4 just 1 hour..2much wind

              > J were you out there by your self ? is the snow soft or hard ?. I am making plans for Saturday

            • tony williams
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 9, 2010
                I am going on Sat for sure, let me know when the wagon trains are heading East.

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 9, 2010
                  Early could work 4 me

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 9, 2010
                    Don't want to be a kill joy but the forecast has been severely down graded . I will take a chance if its east and figure on last resort
                    > >I had trouble staying on the ground today with my 10m .. crazeee

                  • Gavin Morrison
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010
                      What's this now. 11 dead calm weekends on the prairie. I don't think we'll see that for another 100 years.

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: stevelinane@...
                      Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:20:36 -0600
                      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning run. ....

                    • darrelthomas@cableone.net
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010
                        I'm not feelin it. Gonna hit Bogus one last time. I have a couple free passes if anyone is up for it.

                        Darrel Thomas
                        Sent from my iPhone

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010
                          Kiting is a rough addiction for you 9-5ers!
                          That said, Last Resort is probably good to go already; deerhaven is reporting 13g19

                          Darrel Thomas
                          Sent from my iPhone

                          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                          From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
                          Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:20:36 -0600

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010
                            Steve, if it looks worth it to you, you can give me a call and I will go.

                            Don't want to be a kill joy but the forecast has been severely down graded . I will take a chance if its east and figure on last resort
                            > >I had trouble staying on the ground today with my 10m .. crazeee

                          • Jim shultz
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010

                              I am going to head up around 10th,  1030.   850 1709.

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010

                                Turned out to be a really good day and our timing couldn't of been better . Road about 3 hrs at last resort      . This is the pine turn off reading it was winder on the ridge
                                10 Apr 4:37 pm39286531ENE13G14OK
                                10 Apr 4:23 pm38296929ENE17G19OK
                                10 Apr 4:08 pm40265732NE13G15OK
                                10 Apr 3:52 pm39235331E13G15OK
                                10 Apr 3:37 pm37245929E11G13OK
                                10 Apr 3:22 pm37246030ESE9G11OK
                                10 Apr 3:07 pm38235529E15G16OK
                                10 Apr 2:52 pm39225031E14G16OK
                                10 Apr 2:37 pm38214929E17G21OK
                                10 Apr 2:22 pm37215227E18G20OK
                                10 Apr 2:07 pm37204828E16G19OK
                                10 Apr 1:52 pm37205027E19G21OK
                                10 Apr 1:37 pm37204927E19G22
                                Snow softened up , the light a bit flat but all and all lots of fun .

                                From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
                                Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:20:36 -0600