Los Barriles update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Wow what a great spot. 5/7 kiteable days. Today was supposed to be
      calm so we chartered a boat to go fishing. We saw whales, dolphin,
      seals, and ok fish action nothing big but it looks tastey.

      Got back late afternoon after a boring troll for bill fish to find
      wind so we ran back to Casa to retrieve kites. Another kiteable day:-)

      Sent from