Off to a bad start

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 63 KB
    Just checked the web cam. Somebody isn't having a good day.
  • gammo58
    Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
      They just spent the night to get a n early start
      Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
        No bread this morning , Specking of a early start , Im ready any time . the forecast has the wind backing this after noon , But who knows ?

        Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
          I talked steve into a noon departure. Anyone else?

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone

          No bread this morning , Specking of a early start , Im ready any time . the forecast has the wind backing this after noon , But who knows ?
          They just spent the night to get a n early start

        • tony williams
          Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
            Noon sounds great. I'm in. Meeting at Albys? - Tony

            Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
              Yachuryabetcha (Norwegian for yes)

              Darrel Thomas
              Sent from my iPhone