McCall/Valley County

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Wind is good! Good for Valley County anyway! Just called AWOS at McCall airport... SSE 15 25g. Should smooth out later this afternoon 18 23g or so. I've got permission to kite at a few places up here and we've got PLENTY of covrage up by McCall! Anyone heading up? Give me (Jim) a call 208.315.4132. I'm tired of being the only kiter up here!
      Ciao,
      Jim
      ___________________________________

      James T. Bates