Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weather Station

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 2, 2010
      Chris.

      I have the info at home.  I'll get it to you when I return from LB

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Apr 2, 2010, at 8:21 AM, "gammo58" <gammo58@...> wrote:

      Can you guys tell me which weather station you put in at Lucky Peak?
      we want to replace the windline we have at Magic Res with an internet based one.
      Thanks
      Chris

    • gammo58
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 2, 2010
        Nice kiting there. My bro has a place there, one block from the water
        Like to be there now
        Chris
      • idahokiteboard
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 3, 2010
          First day I was able to kite here in Corpus Christi had it all toy self 16 to 18 tomorrow 20 to 30 and should be all week make your reservations boys it's blowing in Texas for the next couple months! Oh yeah air temp 80 water 70s
          Billy

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 2, 2010, at 8:21 AM, "gammo58" <gammo58@yahoo. com> wrote:

          Can you guys tell me which weather station you put in at Lucky Peak?
          we want to replace the windline we have at Magic Res with an internet based one.
          Thanks
          Chris

        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 20, 2016
            i have not taken the hot spot down.  i was thinking of going up to see "what's up" with the unit.  will report.

            On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
            Just curious if any of you know what's going on with the weather station up at Barclay.
            It's not reporting since 7:55 a.m. yesterday morning.
            Did someone take it down for the winter?

            Thinking it may be good for Friday morning...hopefully it will be a tad bit warmer also.

            --
            Best regards,
            Chris Lee.

            --