Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday looking good

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Steve
      I Got my stuff and am leaving on the late bus as usual.  2:20 at Albys.  It you get there early, give me a call and tell me how it is(mainly the snow condition)

      Looks like the Camas got some snow anyone know how much ? , Thursday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow showers... Possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Highs 34 to 39. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the morning...increasin g to 30 mph in the afternoon

    • darrelthomas@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        I'm screwed. :(
        Hopin for Saturday.