Thursday looking good

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      Looks like the Camas got some snow anyone know how much ? , Thursday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow showers... Possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Highs 34 to 39. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the morning...increasing to 30 mph in the afternoon
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Steve
        I Got my stuff and am leaving on the late bus as usual.  2:20 at Albys.  It you get there early, give me a call and tell me how it is(mainly the snow condition)

      • darrelthomas@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          I'm screwed. :(
          Hopin for Saturday.