lightwind board

  • Jake Dobson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
      I'm looking for a good beginner/intermediate lightwind board for this summer.  Any suggestions?  So far I've been looking at the Liquid Force WLF, Slingshot SX, and the Crazy Fly lightwind board.  Any help would be appreciated.

      Jake

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
        I have a Crazy Fly and LOVE it...everyone that uses it loves it too...my votes on the Crazy Fly!

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
          CF 135x46 would be perfect for your weight

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
            I love my Crazy Fly board. Eddy set me up several years ago and I'm very hapypy.-Jbrick

            I'm looking for a good beginner/intermedia te lightwind board for this summer.  Any suggestions?  So far I've been looking at the Liquid Force WLF, Slingshot SX, and the Crazy Fly lightwind board.  Any help would be appreciated.

            Jake

          • tony williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
              I also have a CrazyFly 145X44 and it is great. Handles the chop that we have at LP really well and planes up fast which is great for the light days and the underpowered/shadowed launch area at LP.