Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday Camus Snow condition

    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 27 7:37 AM
      Yesterday was windy but the snow remained mixed icy, firm, soft, wet, and watery in spots.....It was a mix but there is still a good base that should stick around for 2-5 weeks pending temperature. Looks like next week will be fairly mild so good luck with wind, see you guys when we get back.  If no snow left then time for the water......

      Leaving for a Los Barriles vacation Sunday to Sunday. I think we timed a perfect "no wind" vacation, so off to the fishing boats we go.  Bummer.
      La Ventana looks worse...we may get a 2-3 days of light winds I guess we will see!!! If we get skunked I'm going to CC to join Billy for wind.

      Have a great week!!! We will ;-)

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Mar 27, 2010, at 8:19 AM, Gavin Morrison wrote:

      What was the snow like yesterday (Friday)?  Will it need time to soften up today?

      Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.

    • Andrew Goldman
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 30 10:26 PM
        Too much fun.  Shallow water is easier. Lots of body dragging required but so much fun.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 30, 2010, at 9:47, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

        Shhh, don't tell anyone, but riding a skim is easy.

        (Riding like Mark Shinn is hard)