Re: [snowkiteidaho] New Job

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 27, 2010
      Hoping Sunday is the day.

      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 8:27:31 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] New Job

      Monty
      Didn't see you on the camas Friday . That job getting in the way ? Eddy and I went out for a good old fashion nuken . Gusty over 30 at times and firm snow .
      Steve
      From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] anyone going out today
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 7:00 AM

      Nope, did not look like it was going to be worth the gas.

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 30, 2010
        Too much fun.  Shallow water is easier. Lots of body dragging required but so much fun.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 30, 2010, at 9:47, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

        Shhh, don't tell anyone, but riding a skim is easy.

        (Riding like Mark Shinn is hard)