RE: [snowkiteidaho] Friday ,Camas

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      Finally got the lines on my bar all lined out and flew my new kite at Simplot last weekend.  It's a beauty.  It has LOW bar pressure compared to my 17m fuel.  Most of the pull is on the front lines.  I'm not used to that.  Hopefully will get out on the snow.  Leaving town for spring break so hopefully the snow lasts till I get back on APril 6th.  Take care everyone.  See you on the water soon.

      -JBrick