Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday departure

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 21, 2010
      Wow Billy...good luck.  What a neat job.  But in Corpus with nice parks and beaches for miles around to launch land, you'll get soft & lazy.  No rocks and sagebrush and trees lining waters edge and launching in the middle of picnic areas...the way real mankiters do it.  Too bad...soft & squishy & spoiled....

      Good luck.  Keep us tuned in to happenings....and get us some bro' deals @ KB.com

      Jon

      On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

       Billy Sorry to see you go but like you always say ( life's to short not to kite every day ) and in Corpus you will finely be able to realize your dream . Keep us up dated on the extreme fun you are having , and let us know when you are settled in so we can visit .
      Steve
      Ceramic Tile Contractor