Re: [snowkiteidaho] Texas anyone?

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hey Tony,
      Thanks for the reply.  I have a ticket down there the 10th of April but wanted to get out earlier and be able to take my dog.  I'm chomping at the bit.  Scott's down there now so give him a call if you go.  He's in Corpus camped out at Laguna Madre.  208-866-5364.
      Have fun!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Texas anyone?
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 11:17 AM

      I have been told by the government that I have to take time off without pay. I figure I might as well use that time to go someplace fun, like Corpus or SPI.
      Is anyone thinking of going in April? I would be keen to share car and accomodations.
      Let me know.
      Thanks