RE: [snowkiteidaho] BSA groupware

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2006
      The Bulletin Board I am hosting could be integrated into Tom's Website...
      which I really like and am NOT trying to replace. I am just trying to get
      everyone's communication in one place. For example... the Boise Sailors on
      Google are not seeing this message. If we are going to have a Boise Sailors
      Group... we need a unifying communication vehicle. I think google is
      good... This is just an Idea I wanted to test...

      If we decided we liked the bulletin board idea, it could be professionally
      hosted. The PC in my home is just an old shitty Linux box on my home
      network.

      What do you guys think of this 'Weather Sensor' Page....

      http://nwwind.net/wind.php?st=OR

      -Jason