Old C kites

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010
      Anybody got some old C kites they would like to part with For cheap... HAHA!
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
        I have a 10m 2004 Ckite that I can sell you. It is a lot of fun, great pop and lift and insame power if you loop it. Not much depower so best to keep out of the gusty wind.  Give me a call
        208 340 4167

        Anybody got some old C kites they would like to part with For cheap... HAHA!

      • kiterland
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
          I have a 14m North Toro 2. Not much used...around 2003 I believe.
          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...> wrote:

          > Anybody got some old C kites they would like to part with For cheap... HAHA!

        • Guadalupe Perez
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
            I do have a slinshot 2007 I only used 3 times.

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
              I've got an old 2005 17M Slingshot fuel with another good year of life.  This was my main kite at Lucky peak for 7 years. Very friendly.  Ask anyone around.  I LOVE the kite.  I'm switching to a bow for lucky peak now.  I'd let it go for $69 if someone promises to love as much as I do (seriously I do love it).

              I also have an old 2005 Windwing Rage2 14m I'll sell for $69 and a another 2005 Windwing Rage2 10m flown about 10 times I'll sell for $169 (it's like new).

              Regards,
              -JBrick

              I do have a slinshot 2007 I only used 3 times.

              I have a 14m North Toro 2. Not much used...around 2003 I believe.
              --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@. ..> wrote:

              > Anybody got
              some old C kites they would like to part with For cheap... HAHA!

            • john perry
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                I'm am interested in the 17m. what is your number?

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                  Hey guys the Whole group does not need to see the I got one, you got one, I'll sell mine cheaper.....

                  Please respond directly to individual not the group.

                  Thanks,
                  Eddy

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                    Sorry eddy. i meant to reply to just him.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                        Sorry Eddy...