RE: [snowkiteidaho] Human-buttons

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2006
      I like the "all in one place" idea. I think TVA should put a link to
      this on his wind report page.

      I also like the idea of the Travel section. When people go to special
      places, would be great if they would post info about experience: wind
      frequency, kite/sail size, places to stay/eat, any special fun things
      they discovered. For example, Brian went to Bonaire and Aruba this
      winter. Steve, Jason and I to Los Barriles/La Ventana. Others to Padre
      Island. Might be nice to have sub-headings under travel for specific
      places or countries.

      Could be another section on special topics...like activity partnering w/
      Lucky Peak Park management.

      ...and I'm in love with the admin for the site...you see that animal?
      SA-WEET-AH ! Looks like Eddy after a no wind/get skunked morning !!!

      One downside...Yahoo groups have potential visibility by people
      throughout the world. Does Google BB have that?

      Jon