Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
      Ha Stokestir
      Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
      Steve
      From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

      Yeah,

      Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
        Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
        Thanks Steve
        You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
        Westy

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

        Yeah,

        Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

        -JBrick

        Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
        Cheers Westy,
        ChrizzO

        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
        > Westy

        Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

        This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
        To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.