Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 4 7:15 PM
      oooh the first water day! Steve Linane is so Macho, the Camas prairie is so warm and mushy, yadda yadda!

      Just poking fun, Steve I hope you know you are my hero. Day 3 was great, day 4 no ventana. We went surfing in perfect waves and went spearfishing for lonche instead.

      Sorry to rub it in but I have to share it with someone.
      Westy

      From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

      Yeah,

      Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 5 5:35 AM
        Rub rub rub. Love to hear the stoke!!!!

        Dan, Jen, Laura, & myself are headed to Los Barriles for Spring Break in 3 weeks.

        Don't worry I won't leave out the rub:-)

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        From: jasonbrickner@msn.com
        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

        .
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 5 7:25 AM
          Keep sharing the stoke Westy.  How about a 'pic a day' to keep our doldrums away.

          -JBrick

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
          Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 5 8:30 AM
            Ha Stokestir
            Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
            Steve

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
            Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 5 12:26 PM
              Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
              Thanks Steve
              You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
              Westy

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
              Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

              Yeah,

              Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

              -JBrick

              Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
              Cheers Westy,
              ChrizzO

              --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
              > Westy

              Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

              This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
              To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.