RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

  • jim S
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
      I recall that as well...I also recall that it was an "interesting" first day complete with a ride through the sagebrush!  Hopefully this years first water ride is less interesting and more fun!  Any calls Steve on this years first Idaho water day?

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jasonbrickner@...
      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

      Yeah,

      Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
        The first warm and windy day . Its harder to get enthused about water when the snow season is in full swing ,

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

        Yeah,

        Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

        -JBrick

        Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
        Cheers Westy,
        ChrizzO

        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
        > Westy

      • Mark Westerdoll
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
          oooh the first water day! Steve Linane is so Macho, the Camas prairie is so warm and mushy, yadda yadda!

          Just poking fun, Steve I hope you know you are my hero. Day 3 was great, day 4 no ventana. We went surfing in perfect waves and went spearfishing for lonche instead.

          Sorry to rub it in but I have to share it with someone.
          Westy

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
          Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
            Rub rub rub. Love to hear the stoke!!!!

            Dan, Jen, Laura, & myself are headed to Los Barriles for Spring Break in 3 weeks.

            Don't worry I won't leave out the rub:-)

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            From: jasonbrickner@msn.com
            Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

            .
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
              Keep sharing the stoke Westy.  How about a 'pic a day' to keep our doldrums away.

              -JBrick

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
              Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                Ha Stokestir
                Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
                Steve

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                  Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
                  Thanks Steve
                  You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
                  Westy

                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                  Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                  Yeah,

                  Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                  -JBrick

                  Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
                  Cheers Westy,
                  ChrizzO

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

                  > Hi all,
                  > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                  > Westy

                  Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

                  This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
                  To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.