Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 3, 2010
      Westy...oh sooooo jealous!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      From: Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 6:05 PM

      Hi all,
      Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
      Westy
      From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700

      That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a  speed wing for session.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/ snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
        Yeah,

        Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

        -JBrick

        Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
        Cheers Westy,
        ChrizzO

        LLC<mailto:geardadd yllc@...>
        href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
        > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:53 AM
        > Subject: Re:
        [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

        > 1-2
        departure

        > Eddy @ Gear
        Daddy LLC

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com>

        From: geardaddyllc@ ...<mailto: geardaddyllc@ ...>

        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700
        > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm
        and windy today

        href="http://www.vimeo.com/9803799">http://www.vimeo. com/9803799<http://www.vimeo. com/9803799>

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
          I recall that as well...I also recall that it was an "interesting" first day complete with a ride through the sagebrush!  Hopefully this years first water ride is less interesting and more fun!  Any calls Steve on this years first Idaho water day?

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jasonbrickner@...
          Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700
          Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
            The first warm and windy day . Its harder to get enthused about water when the snow season is in full swing ,

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
            Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

            Yeah,

            Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

            -JBrick

            Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
            Cheers Westy,
            ChrizzO

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
            > Westy

          • Mark Westerdoll
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
              oooh the first water day! Steve Linane is so Macho, the Camas prairie is so warm and mushy, yadda yadda!

              Just poking fun, Steve I hope you know you are my hero. Day 3 was great, day 4 no ventana. We went surfing in perfect waves and went spearfishing for lonche instead.

              Sorry to rub it in but I have to share it with someone.
              Westy

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
              Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                Rub rub rub. Love to hear the stoke!!!!

                Dan, Jen, Laura, & myself are headed to Los Barriles for Spring Break in 3 weeks.

                Don't worry I won't leave out the rub:-)

                Sent from
                Eddy Petranek

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                From: jasonbrickner@msn.com
                Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                .
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                  Keep sharing the stoke Westy.  How about a 'pic a day' to keep our doldrums away.

                  -JBrick

                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                  Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                    Ha Stokestir
                    Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
                    Steve

                    To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                    From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                    Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                      Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
                      Thanks Steve
                      You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
                      Westy

                      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                      Yeah,

                      Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                      -JBrick

                      Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
                      Cheers Westy,
                      ChrizzO

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

                      > Hi all,
                      > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                      > Westy

                      Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

                      This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
                      To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.