Re: warm and windy today

  • philprealestate
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 3, 2010
      Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
      Cheers Westy,
      ChrizzO

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
      > Westy

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 3, 2010
        Westy...oh sooooo jealous!

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
          Yeah,

          Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

          -JBrick

          LLC<mailto:geardadd yllc@...>
          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
          > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:53 AM
          > Subject: Re:
          [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

          > 1-2
          departure

          > Eddy @ Gear
          Daddy LLC

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com>

          From: geardaddyllc@ ...<mailto: geardaddyllc@ ...>

          Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700

          href="http://www.vimeo.com/9803799">http://www.vimeo. com/9803799<http://www.vimeo. com/9803799>

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
            I recall that as well...I also recall that it was an "interesting" first day complete with a ride through the sagebrush!  Hopefully this years first water ride is less interesting and more fun!  Any calls Steve on this years first Idaho water day?

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: jasonbrickner@...
            Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700
            Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
              The first warm and windy day . Its harder to get enthused about water when the snow season is in full swing ,

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
              Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

              Yeah,

              Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

              -JBrick

              Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
              Cheers Westy,
              ChrizzO

              --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
              > Westy

            • Mark Westerdoll
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
                oooh the first water day! Steve Linane is so Macho, the Camas prairie is so warm and mushy, yadda yadda!

                Just poking fun, Steve I hope you know you are my hero. Day 3 was great, day 4 no ventana. We went surfing in perfect waves and went spearfishing for lonche instead.

                Sorry to rub it in but I have to share it with someone.
                Westy

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                  Rub rub rub. Love to hear the stoke!!!!

                  Dan, Jen, Laura, & myself are headed to Los Barriles for Spring Break in 3 weeks.

                  Don't worry I won't leave out the rub:-)

                  Sent from
                  Eddy Petranek

                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: jasonbrickner@msn.com
                  Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                  .
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                    Keep sharing the stoke Westy.  How about a 'pic a day' to keep our doldrums away.

                    -JBrick

                    To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                    From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                    Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                      Ha Stokestir
                      Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
                      Steve

                      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                        Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
                        Thanks Steve
                        You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
                        Westy

                        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                        From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                        Yeah,

                        Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                        -JBrick

                        Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
                        Cheers Westy,
                        ChrizzO

                        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

                        > Hi all,
                        > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                        > Westy

                        Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

                        This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
                        To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.