Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 2, 2010
      1-2 departure

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Mar 2, 2010, at 10:36 AM, jim S wrote:

      I'm in for heading up whenever...anyone else heading up?

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

      That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a  speed wing for session.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/ snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho

        From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700

        That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a  speed wing for session.

        http://www.vimeo. com/9803799

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 2, 2010
          1:30 Departure

          > 1-2 departure
          >

          > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          > geardaddyllc@...
          > 208-863-6966
          >
          > On Mar 2, 2010, at 10:36 AM, jim S wrote:
          >
          > > I'm in for heading up whenever...anyone else heading up?
          > >
          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; ParaglideIdaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: geardaddyllc@...
          > > Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700
          > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today
          > >

          > > That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a speed wing for session.
          > >
          > > http://www.vimeo.com/9803799
          > >
          > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          > > geardaddyllc@...
          > > 208-863-6966
          > >
          > > On Mar 2, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Steve Linane wrote:
          > >

          > > Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho

        • Mark Westerdoll
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 3, 2010
            Hi all,
            Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
            Westy
            On Mar 2, 2010, at 10:36 AM, jim S wrote:

            I'm in for heading up whenever...anyone else heading up?

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com

              Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
              Cheers Westy,
              ChrizzO

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
              > Westy

            • Kay Walst6on
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 3, 2010
                Westy...oh sooooo jealous!

                Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                Realtor - Top Producer
                Boise, ID. 83706
                208-860-5053 - cell
                208-331-6833 - e-fax

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
                  Yeah,

                  Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                  -JBrick

                  LLC<mailto:geardadd yllc@...>
                  href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
                  > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:53 AM
                  > Subject: Re:
                  [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

                  > 1-2
                  departure

                  > Eddy @ Gear
                  Daddy LLC

                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                  From: geardaddyllc@ ...<mailto: geardaddyllc@ ...>

                  Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700

                  href="http://www.vimeo.com/9803799">http://www.vimeo. com/9803799<http://www.vimeo. com/9803799>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
                    I recall that as well...I also recall that it was an "interesting" first day complete with a ride through the sagebrush!  Hopefully this years first water ride is less interesting and more fun!  Any calls Steve on this years first Idaho water day?

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jasonbrickner@...
                    Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700
                    Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
                      The first warm and windy day . Its harder to get enthused about water when the snow season is in full swing ,

                      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 4, 2010
                        oooh the first water day! Steve Linane is so Macho, the Camas prairie is so warm and mushy, yadda yadda!

                        Just poking fun, Steve I hope you know you are my hero. Day 3 was great, day 4 no ventana. We went surfing in perfect waves and went spearfishing for lonche instead.

                        Sorry to rub it in but I have to share it with someone.
                        Westy

                        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                        From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                          Rub rub rub. Love to hear the stoke!!!!

                          Dan, Jen, Laura, & myself are headed to Los Barriles for Spring Break in 3 weeks.

                          Don't worry I won't leave out the rub:-)

                          Sent from
                          Eddy Petranek

                          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                          From: jasonbrickner@msn.com
                          Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                          .
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                            Keep sharing the stoke Westy.  How about a 'pic a day' to keep our doldrums away.

                            -JBrick

                            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                            From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                            Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                              Ha Stokestir
                              Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
                              Steve

                              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                              From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                              Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 5, 2010
                                Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
                                Thanks Steve
                                You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
                                Westy

                                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                                Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                Yeah,

                                Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                                -JBrick

                                Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
                                Cheers Westy,
                                ChrizzO

                                --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

                                > Hi all,
                                > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                                > Westy

                                Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

                                This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
                                To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.