warm and windy today

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 2 8:43 AM
      Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 2 9:19 AM
        That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a  speed wing for session.

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966

        Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/ snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho

          Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/ snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho
            I'm in for heading up whenever...anyone else heading up?

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; ParaglideIdaho@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 2 9:51 AM
              sounds good

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
                  Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700

                  That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a  speed wing for session.

                  http://www.vimeo. com/9803799

                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 2 11:48 AM
                    1:30 Departure

                    > 1-2 departure
                    >

                    > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                    > geardaddyllc@...
                    > 208-863-6966
                    >
                    > On Mar 2, 2010, at 10:36 AM, jim S wrote:
                    >
                    > > I'm in for heading up whenever...anyone else heading up?
                    > >
                    > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; ParaglideIdaho@yahoogroups.com
                    > > From: geardaddyllc@...
                    > > Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700
                    > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today
                    > >

                    > > That 's pretty cool I need to borrow a speed wing for session.
                    > >
                    > > http://www.vimeo.com/9803799
                    > >
                    > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                    > > geardaddyllc@...
                    > > 208-863-6966
                    > >
                    > > On Mar 2, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Steve Linane wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Looks like it could start early today . Also here is a link from Mike Stone , For Eddy and all the paragliders/snowkiters . But again someone is poaching Idaho

                  • Mark Westerdoll
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 3 5:05 PM
                      Hi all,
                      Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                      Westy
                      On Mar 2, 2010, at 10:36 AM, jim S wrote:

                      I'm in for heading up whenever...anyone else heading up?

                      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com

                        Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
                        Cheers Westy,
                        ChrizzO

                        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

                        > Hi all,
                        > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                        > Westy

                      • Kay Walst6on
                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 3 6:23 PM
                          Westy...oh sooooo jealous!

                          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                          Realtor - Top Producer
                          Boise, ID. 83706
                          208-860-5053 - cell
                          208-331-6833 - e-fax

                          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 4 12:57 AM
                            Yeah,

                            Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                            -JBrick

                            LLC<mailto:geardadd yllc@...>
                            href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
                            > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:53 AM
                            > Subject: Re:
                            [snowkiteidaho] warm and windy today

                            > 1-2
                            departure

                            > Eddy @ Gear
                            Daddy LLC

                            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>; ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:ParaglideIdaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                            From: geardaddyllc@ ...<mailto: geardaddyllc@ ...>

                            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:17 -0700

                            href="http://www.vimeo.com/9803799">http://www.vimeo. com/9803799<http://www.vimeo. com/9803799>

                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 4 5:57 AM
                              I recall that as well...I also recall that it was an "interesting" first day complete with a ride through the sagebrush!  Hopefully this years first water ride is less interesting and more fun!  Any calls Steve on this years first Idaho water day?

                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                              From: jasonbrickner@...
                              Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700
                              Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: warm and windy today

                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 4 7:27 AM
                                The first warm and windy day . Its harder to get enthused about water when the snow season is in full swing ,

                                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                                Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 4 7:15 PM
                                  oooh the first water day! Steve Linane is so Macho, the Camas prairie is so warm and mushy, yadda yadda!

                                  Just poking fun, Steve I hope you know you are my hero. Day 3 was great, day 4 no ventana. We went surfing in perfect waves and went spearfishing for lonche instead.

                                  Sorry to rub it in but I have to share it with someone.
                                  Westy

                                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                  From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                                  Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Mar 5 5:35 AM
                                    Rub rub rub. Love to hear the stoke!!!!

                                    Dan, Jen, Laura, & myself are headed to Los Barriles for Spring Break in 3 weeks.

                                    Don't worry I won't leave out the rub:-)

                                    Sent from
                                    Eddy Petranek

                                    To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                    From: jasonbrickner@msn.com
                                    Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                    .
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Mar 5 7:25 AM
                                      Keep sharing the stoke Westy.  How about a 'pic a day' to keep our doldrums away.

                                      -JBrick

                                      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                      From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                                      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Mar 5 8:30 AM
                                        Ha Stokestir
                                        Ya a pic of you getting tubed would be cool . and you are clear that was last year I was out on the 3rd , this year not yet . and here is you Spanish word of the day Viento means Wind . Ventana means Window .
                                        Steve

                                        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                        From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                                        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Mar 5 12:26 PM
                                          Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
                                          Thanks Steve
                                          You are correcto about viento y ventana, OK here are a few pics for the homeboys! Save some snow for me!
                                          Westy

                                          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                                          From: jasonbrickner@ msn.com
                                          Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:57:39 -0700

                                          Yeah,

                                          Just remembered that Steve hit CJ last March 3rd.  He said the air was 63F and the water 49F.

                                          -JBrick

                                          Well i know you want to rub it in but its warm and windy here too. Not the best for frosty the snowman but hey were approaching water season soon. As soon as Steve O shows us all how to shrink our huevos, well know its kiteboarding season again. Ive got some words of advice though, you probably shouldnt be sword fighting with strangers in public bathrooms. Its not very hygenic not to mention kind of gay:~)
                                          Cheers Westy,
                                          ChrizzO

                                          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@ ...> wrote:

                                          > Hi all,
                                          > Just wanted to rub it in! It's warm and windy here in La Manzanilla also. Kited 15m both days I've been here so far. A few local kiters are showing us the goods! Went to a rodeo and a cockfight Sunday night.
                                          > Westy

                                          Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

                                          This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
                                          To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.