Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday session

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2010
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDY!!!  Are you 40 now???  You're still a babyyyy!!!!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2013

        I almost joined you, but the fish looked more like a spinner with a hook than a real fish.  Hope it was good enough for a fix.  Maybe tomorrow?

        -JBrick