Baja Joe's Web Cam - Located in La Ventana, Baja BCS Mexico

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Gavin you lucky dog . I think I see you in the wed cam
      http://www.bajajoe.com/Web_Cam.htm
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2011
        I count 20 kites in the cam at Baja Joes today , that means there is about 100 or more on the water
        http://www.bajajoe.com/Web_Cam.htm
      • mike stone
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2011
          That's funny, you checked in the same place I did....Oh the winter rain.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2012
            http://www.bajajoe.com/Web_Cam.htm

            holy shit I took a look at 12:45 and the sky was blocked out by kites
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2012
              Yesterday was only decent wind day in entire event to demo kites, so tons of demo kites on beach plus competitions going on right adjacent...so it was a friggin' zoo on the beach.  See my demo report.  Rally not for me....even it priced same as other kites, like Kahoona, that feel & behavior too unique & tuned for waves...