Fwd: This is TONIGHT! if you're reading this on Saturday the 27th of February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
    Hey all,

    How about a kiter social!!!  Anyone who does not know Kiter - Steve "The Vet" Baker, all around great guy, is also a very entertaining musician. Steve and his buddy Paul have a band called "Armed & Hammered" and play an Irish modern folk, that inspires deep thought about sheep and what not...

    Like I said "entertaining"...Not quite my B-Day yet (thirty-something for a couple more days :-0), but I'll have Steve sing my favorite song early;-).  Anyway 9pm tonight at Hyde Park Pub...formerly Harry's....CYA there!!!

    Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    208-863-6966

    Begin forwarded message:

    Subject: FW: This is TONIGHT! if you're reading this on Saturday the 27th of February