What do you think of this bulletin board idea?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2006

      What do you think of this bulletin board idea?  You can subscribe to any topic, and it will email you when someone adds to it.  I can also setup an RSS feed as well.  I’m trying to think of an idea to get us all on the same page.

      http://traxpc.homedns.org/forum/

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2006
        I'm already in 5 groups and I don't post to any but this the snowkiteidaho b/c they are all kiters. If you want to set it up go for it, if there is a way to link the snow kite cool. I'm already on the BSA and they are great but don't care about snowkiting and I don't think they want our posts on it.

        Just my 2 cents,
        Eddy
        What do you think of this bulletin board idea?  You can subscribe to any topic, and it will email you when someone adds to it.  I can also setup an RSS feed as well.  I’m trying to think of an idea to get us all on the same page.

        http://traxpc.homedns.org/forum/

        -Jason

      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2006
          what is bsa

          > I'm already in 5 groups and I don't post to any but this the
          snowkiteidaho
          > b/c they are all kiters. If you want to set it up go for it, if
          there is a
          > way to link the snow kite cool. I'm already on the BSA and they are
          great
          > but don't care about snowkiting and I don't think they want our
          posts on it.

          > Just my 2 cents,
          > Eddy

        • kiterguuy