Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind??

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 20, 2010
      Nothing nada nyet nine.  Sad deal :(

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 20, 2010, at 6:25 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today would have been the day.  Tomorrow looks calmer, but you never know.

      Did you get any NW flow today? It was very thermic in Boise and it should have happened up there as well!!!

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 20, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Scott Cryder wrote:

      Steve, Kay and I are up here drinking coffe royals at Iron Mt. Inn....ho hum..no wind..hoping to score some goodies at the raffle. What is the out look for Sunday?

      Sent from my iPhone

      No answer From Westy or Bill H that must mean there are out kiting (not) who else is up there ?