Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday departure

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2010
      You there westy?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 18, 2010, at 10:13 PM, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      Hemp, Jack and fellow campers,
      Had a little mishap with my snowmobile today on Bennet Mountain. I'm going with my Score Baja 1000 pit crew and should have it back on the trailer by noon. This moves my departure back to early afternoon. Hemp, will you save me a space on our corner if you can, I'll have my 16' trailer behind the Westybago. Firewood and the usual amenities are coming with me.
      Westy