RE: [snowkiteidaho] coming down next week

    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2006

      Hello John (kiterguy),

      Jason here… I was at Indian Creek with you and Eddy last Friday.  I just wanted to thank you for your help pumping up and launching my kite.  I really appreciate you saving me when the wind died out.  I hope you had a fun downwinder at the end of the day.  I couldn’t stay long enough to watch.  I have to say I was impressed with your willingness to help out and learn.  Originally, your emails scared me but after seeing you in action, I now know you keep safety first.  Don’t hesitate to ask lots of questions and offer assistance.  I’ll do what I can to steer you in the right direction.  There are lots of guys that know MUCH more than I do.  We are all nice…. as long as you keep it safe.

      Hope to see you again.  Good luck….

      Jason Brickner

      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2006
        thanks it is all for the sport. you guys ever been river surfing it is
        fun if you get a buigie board and paddle into a rapid that looks like
        a braking wave you will just stay in it ill post some pics to show you
        guys

        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt