RE: [snowkiteidaho] coming down next week

  • john perry
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2006
      i hope i am coming down wensday so maybe if i am not stuck baby siting or somthing like that

      "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:
      John,

      I'll be in WA Monday -Thursday next week. Hopefully you thingy is on weekend.

      Eddy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2006

        Hello John (kiterguy),

        Jason here… I was at Indian Creek with you and Eddy last Friday.  I just wanted to thank you for your help pumping up and launching my kite.  I really appreciate you saving me when the wind died out.  I hope you had a fun downwinder at the end of the day.  I couldn’t stay long enough to watch.  I have to say I was impressed with your willingness to help out and learn.  Originally, your emails scared me but after seeing you in action, I now know you keep safety first.  Don’t hesitate to ask lots of questions and offer assistance.  I’ll do what I can to steer you in the right direction.  There are lots of guys that know MUCH more than I do.  We are all nice…. as long as you keep it safe.

        Hope to see you again.  Good luck….

        Jason Brickner

        i am coming down the next week for a family tourture aka (family
        reunion) ill live i think. if onely i can brake away from it and go
        kiteing. any ideas?!

      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2006
          thanks it is all for the sport. you guys ever been river surfing it is
          fun if you get a buigie board and paddle into a rapid that looks like
          a braking wave you will just stay in it ill post some pics to show you
          guys

          <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt