Kite Soldiers Event 2010

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3.9 MB
    Hi guys and gals.  Monty here.  This years event will be this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb 19th,20th and 21st.  Trisha and I are really excited and have been working hard to make this event really special and fun.  I hope you'll join us for this non-competitive event in your own backyard.  There will also be demo centers for you to test out the latest kites on the market.

    Our sponsors have been coming through with some great prizes and giveaways. Brand new crispy 10.5 Naish Helix with bar and lines, trainer kites, B3, Dakine Harness, gloves, kite roller bags, dry bags, jackets, bibs, snowboard, Heli Pro backpacks, tons of Hoodies and t-shirts and lots of other great stuff still coming in.

    If you have not registered already, please go to the event website and register early, this will save you $10. Go to www.snowkiteevent.com The online registration will be taken down tomorrow (Feb 15th) at 10:00 P.M. You can register in person at the event or at Soldier Creek Brewery on Thursday night if you miss this deadline.

    All registered participants will get a swag bag (doubles as grocery bag) and includes water bottle, carabiner, t-shirt, sunglass retainers, sunscreen packets and a few other items.

    Calling all Kite Soldiers!  If you came to last years event, then you know that Fairfield is the place to snowkite.  If you heard the hype and are curious, then come see it for yourself. This event seeks to showcase the future of our sport by giving everyone a chance to push their own personal limits.  The event concept will be similar to last years. Enjoy an amazing terrain park that utilizes our mountainous terrain and a backcountry poker run that shows you how limitless snowkiting can be and at night come celebrate the good times with live music and share your epic snowkite tales.  We have two poker run courses, a 3 card (beginner) and a 5 card course to the top of a mountain.  The idea is to encourage all levels of riders to come explore the backcountry using your kite with a dedicated event team to help support you in your efforts.  Each rider will stop at the flagged checkpoints to receive your poker card.  Keep your cards because the best poker hands win amazing products from our amazing sponsors.  Last year we gave away kites, skis, snowboards, gloves, jackets, hats, backpacks, bindings, travel gear and much, much more.

    We will be registering riders at Soldier Creek Brewery on the night of the 18th with some snowkite movies playing on the wall.

    We will also be having a rider judged terrain park event with more details to follow soon.

    For all things related Kite Soldier Event including registering, go to this years event website:

    I'd say "see you in Idaho" but your already here!