Re: [snowkiteidaho] Darrel your a Fag!

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2010
      Just some friendly ribbing guys. Sorry to offend.

       Hope who ever went today had fun

      On Feb 14, 2010, at 12:41 PM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Wow Billy that is a bit harsh,
      When I was riding with Darrel in Jays car later after kiting, I told Darrel that story.  Of how earlier that i was going to get a ride from you and Chris.  When I could not meet you and Chris and called you later, I was pretty sure that you told me that you and Chris headed out but came  back, and that Chris was going to still go up to the Camas with Hawk. That is all. I don't think Darrel was implying that you drove all the way to Mt home or anything and then drove back because you changed your mine.  Anyway the blame is mine and I accept that but dude chill, nothing makes a more lasting impression then flaming emails and thin skin.