Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: its windy

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
      Well Eddy, doesn't look like you have anything to worry about. It's down to 4mph. :(

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 12, 2010, at 11:39 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I'm saving it for tomorrow, mainly b/c I've driven over 1,000 miles in last 2 days.  Tired of that!!!!

      Don't trash the snow to bad, PLEASE!!!!

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 12, 2010, at 10:48 AM, darrel1028 wrote:

      If it's still blowing, I'm in for 2:00.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

      > looking good now I got a little work this morning . ready to go 11;00 to 12;00 if it holds

    • Kiteboard
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
        Is anyone still in town going up late depart?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010

          still here wind is back up 11to13 don't know if I trust it , but its getting late  we need to decide now

          On Feb 12, 2010, at 10:48 AM, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

          If it's still blowing, I'm in for 2:00.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

          > looking good now I got a little work this morning . ready to go 11;00 to 12;00 if it holds

        • Gavin Morrison
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
            I'm heading up now but I'm going to Hailey. Maybe I'll see someone up there.

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: darrelthomas@...
            Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:48:58 +0000
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: its windy

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
              Gavin , stop and check the snow condition , it looks like it mite of rained . give us a report
              thanks Steve
              I'm heading up now but I'm going to Hailey. Maybe I'll see someone up there.

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
              Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:48:58 +0000

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 13, 2010
                Hey I'm going up 1200 1230 got room for 3 plus gear email me or meet me at Albys 208 340 8875

                Sent from my iPhone

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
                Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:48:58 +0000

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 13, 2010

                  Wind back way off , going to take the wait and see approach

                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
                  Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:48:58 +0000