Alvord Dry Lake Memorial Day Wknd

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      Alvord
      The Desert With Hot and Cold Running Water

      We are planning to head to Alvord Dry Lake for the holiday weekend to go kite buggying.  It is about 4 hrs SW in Oregon, near Fields.  Kiting on the dry lake is like kiting on a 5mile by 10 mile parking lot  without the cars or light posts.  There is also one of the finest hot springs in around to wash the dust off at the end of the day, (and a cold spring.)

      We have several kites and a spare buggy or so.  Rumor has it Brian and Heather  -Ozone- are going to be there too.

      So, come on out and hang at the waterless beach, drink some margaritas and fly a kite!

      Give me a call for more details

      Darrel Thomas
      208-484-6766
      darrelthomas@...