J you might be intrested in this

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      Send us Your Photos

      Everyone's got a digital camera these days. Not a moment goes by in
      this digital world that isn't captured in some format. We get loads of
      good photos from our regular contributors here at Kiteboarding
      Magazine but we want to see your spots and your riders. Send us some
      of your best and we will put it here on our website.

      Send your photos to: editor@...