Re: Sunday Re: [snowkiteidaho] SOFA KING GOOD-Where the Locals at?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
      6:30 ET so 4:30 MT Local Kickoff for the clock illiterate ;-)

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 7, 2010, at 8:34 AM, darrelthomas@... wrote:

      Give it time... It'll build. What's your hurry, game isn't till 6:30 anyway?

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 7, 2010, at 8:12 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Wait a minute I should have looked at the numbers. I'll see what it is doing in 2 hrs then decide?????? ?