Sunday Re: [snowkiteidaho] SOFA KING GOOD-Where the Locals at?

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
      Wait a minute I should have looked at the numbers. I'll see what it is doing in 2 hrs then decide???????

    • darrelthomas@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
        Give it time... It'll build. What's your hurry, game isn't till 6:30 anyway?

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
          I'm gonna take the kids for a quick xc ski by Bogus and catch Maybe a noon bus and stay later. Not much interest in a bunch of men in tights playing with their balls here!

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
            That's Blasphemy...we're talking the Holiest of Holy??? It's the F'en SAINTS for Gosh Sakes.

            I was told 4pm game?

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
              6:30 ET so 4:30 MT Local Kickoff for the clock illiterate ;-)

              Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              208-863-6966