SOFA KING GOOD-Where the Locals at?

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2010
      That's what all the Hood River & Bend guys who were out in full force at Last Resort kept asking all day.

      I for the life of me couldn't imagine why we had the place to ourselves, bluebird sky with 3-5" of fresh trackless POW and decent winds for a light day. Between 3-6pm it was steadily blowing mid to upper teens, although the Pine Turnoff meter read 0-0 and Deer Haven was only:

      Time Wind Gust Direction
      17:44 12 15 NE
      16:44 13 15 NE
      15:44 10 15 NE
      14:44 13 18 NE
      13:44 15 18 NE
      12:44 15 19 NE

      The proof is in the pics:

      You missed a stellar day, just sayin'!!!
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
        Bummer,

        It saw the numbers and did not believe it.  I was almost certain that the NW flow in My back yard killed the Katabatic flow. Good job at getting a seshin J-mac.

        Anyway I'll represent and head up early today so that I can watch my homeboys play later this afternoon (it's a Cinderella story only 40yrs in the making, they'll probably blow it).

        Planning a 10am departure and returning from Camas ~2 ish.

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966

        On Feb 6, 2010, at 9:38 PM, Jason wrote:

        That's what all the Hood River & Bend guys who were out in full force at Last Resort kept asking all day.

        I for the life of me couldn't imagine why we had the place to ourselves, bluebird sky with 3-5" of fresh trackless POW and decent winds for a light day. Between 3-6pm it was steadily blowing mid to upper teens, although the Pine Turnoff meter read 0-0 and Deer Haven was only:

        Time Wind Gust Direction
        17:44 12 15 NE
        16:44 13 15 NE
        15:44 10 15 NE
        14:44 13 18 NE
        13:44 15 18 NE
        12:44 15 19 NE

        The proof is in the pics:

        You missed a stellar day, just sayin'!!!

      • geardaddyllc
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
          Wait a minute I should have looked at the numbers. I'll see what it is doing in 2 hrs then decide???????

        • darrelthomas@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
            Give it time... It'll build. What's your hurry, game isn't till 6:30 anyway?

            Darrel Thomas
            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
              I'm gonna take the kids for a quick xc ski by Bogus and catch Maybe a noon bus and stay later. Not much interest in a bunch of men in tights playing with their balls here!

              Darrel Thomas
              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
                That's Blasphemy...we're talking the Holiest of Holy??? It's the F'en SAINTS for Gosh Sakes.

                I was told 4pm game?

                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 7, 2010
                  6:30 ET so 4:30 MT Local Kickoff for the clock illiterate ;-)

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966